For every tree harvested another two are planted
Christmas Trees Grown Sustainably
We are all ever more conscious of the importance of not just talking about sustainability, but backing it up with actions. At Infinity, we are in the enviable position that we can make sure we control our carbon footprint by planting at least what we cut. We also have a nationwide network of farms to minimise distribution impact.
Growing Christmas Trees with sustainability in mind is part of our ethos. Infinity Christmas Trees growers are passionate about trees and all things green! Our growers are all committed to helping the environment in every way feasible. We aim to use as few chemicals as possible and those used are fully approved and tested to ensure minimal impact on water courses, flora and fauna.
- For every tree harvested another is planted to ensure that production is sustainable.
- We carefully monitor our use of chemical sprays and fertiliser. Those used are fully approved and tested to ensure minimal impact on water courses, flora and fauna.
- Our plantations provide enough daily oxygen for 5920 people and absorb 900 tonnes of CO2 each year.
- A live Christmas tree is a renewable resource and benefits the environment by removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and releasing clean oxygen.
- Every acre of Christmas trees grown produces the daily oxygen requirement for 16 people.
- Our trees create a very small carbon footprint as they are delivered direct to you from one of our local farms.